A quote to start things off

Children have one kind of silliness, as you know, and grown-ups have another kind - C.S. Lewis - The Magicians Nephew

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Anacrosticversary







                           
               
           

A score of years ago, I made a great decision. I married my best friend.  We celebrated the event in many different ways over the past week.  I love her more now than ever before. This an acrostic is chop full of memories and tidbits of  2 decades of Rolleriffic Romance.

             Amy and Dave TLA
         Now where were we?
         No longer newlyweds
Love Interest
         Vim vigor and vitality
         Emma Charlie Lucy
         Rollersteen family est. 1998
         Steen added
         Aunt Eileen and relatively helpful hints
         Roller skating reception
         You Complete me




          
           
Next time: Hippy the Hip Hop Hippo

          

No comments:

Post a Comment